Elite Estate Sales
Family Owned & Operated “Since 1995”
Complete Professional Services
“Over 20 Years Experience in the Liquidation of Household Items from Estates”
Serving: Attorneys, Executors, Personal Representatives and Private Individuals
Our Mission Statement:
Elite Estate Sales will conduct the sale of the estate in an orderly, sensitive and professional manner while obtaining optimum returns.
Our vision is to help those in their time of need. We believe we can provide the type of service that can offer the least amount of emotional distress for those who need assistance in the dispersal of their loved ones belongings. We also ensure that there is no work to be done by our clients. We do all the work and will obtain the maximum amount of money for the heirs in a hassle free setting.
We Offer Many Services:
- Free consultation to help you evaluate the contents of the estate.
- The selling of all contents and vehicles from the home, on your behalf, on a commission basis.
- Experienced in Probate Inventories and Appraisals for court proceedings.
- Removal of rubbish and trash in preparation of the sale. We recommend that you do not throw anything out. We do the cleaning and retain any saleable items that you might discard. This means less work and more money for you. Only remove the items you wish to keep and leave the rest.
- Professional Set-Up: Items are washed, cleaned, categorized and displayed on our tables using red tablecloths to maximize their appearance and value.
- Providing Locked Display Cases for Valuables
- Pricing: We provide the research and knowledge that is an absolute necessity for the current market values of antiques and collectables in order to maximize the total cash income. All items are priced.
- Promoting and Advertising your Sale: Emails are sent to over 7,000 customers notifying them of the sale, with driving directions and a map. We also advertise your sale in a local area newspaper and display up to 100 photographs of the sale on the internet. Road signs are set-up directing additional street traffic to the sale.
- Providing the necessary staff to set-up and conduct the sale securely.
- Obtaining permits when needed.
- A Sales Agreement with all details.
- A Financial Report of the sale.
- Complete accountability; including sales receipts.
- Retention of all personal documents for the family.
- Assistance in the equitable distribution of household items among the heirs.
- Clean-up after the sale.
- References and Testimonials
What our clients say . . .
“From the initial walk through, to the delivery of my great check, your word was your bond.” – Dr. Patricia M.
“You made the process almost painless. We sincerely appreciate your professionalism.” – Tom and Linda M.
“I was very fortunate to find you both to handle my parent’s belongings. Being out-of-town added to my anxiety, but you handled everything professionally and in a timely manner, always keeping me informed.” – Mary Ann K. – Pennsylvania
“We will definitely recommend you to people we know that are in need of someone to handle an estate sale. And, again, we thank you so very much for a job well done!” – Mark and Terri S.
“I hope you were as pleased with the sale as I was.” – Mary B.
We do not own a store . . . we only sell for you!!
If we may be of assistance to you
For a Free Consultation